Always on the go or looking for an alternative for your post workout shake? Give this smoothie recipe a go.
Ingredients – For 1 Pint of smoothie
¾ Pint of filtered water or Goats milk or Almond milk
1 x Banana
1 x Handful of blueberries
1 x Heaped tablespoon of quality whey
1 x Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
How to make
The process of making this smoothie is so easy!
1. Pour the water/milk into a smoothie maker or blender
2. Peel, roughly break up and add the banana
3. Add your handful of berries
4. Add the whey
5. Add the coconut oil (if using really cold water you may experience the coconut oil separating from the rest of the smoothie)
6. Blend the ingredients for around 30 seconds
7. Pour in a glass and enjoy!
This smoothie has a great balance of protein, carbohydrates and fat, giving you some awesome nutrition. Perfect for someone on the go and great as a post workout.
If you’re not sure where you can purchase items such as quality whey powder (protein) or coconut oil please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Happy smoothie making!